Mobile Optimized Websites
What is a Mobile Optimized Website?
A mobile optimized website looks good and functions well on a mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry). There are three characteristics of a good mobile optimized website:
- Formatting – obviously you need to serve up content that allows a mobile user to consume your information EASILY.
- Speed -mobile phones are not on your blazing fast home cable connection. Optimize your mobile website for speed. This means limiting the resolution and size of images and controlling the amount of content.
- Relevance – always be relevant or your user will leave your site.
What can a Mobile Optimized Website do for You?
- Mobile platforms have reached a critical mass and you now want to connect one-on-one with your customers.
- Online spending just keeps growing! Mobile spending will be a much bigger part of the online spending mix. You now want to be part of this growing market.
- You want to take advantage of the added benefits that a mobile optimized website will provide for you with mobile search.
- Mobile users are connecting online with social media and you also now want to be there.
How can we help?
Here is what we can do for you with a mobile optimized website.
- We work closely with you to determine your needs and goals.
- We develop a relationship so you can know, like and trust us to do the best job for you.
- We provide a five step plan from vision to improve.
- We develop a professional blueprint, especially for your business.
- We utilize software and tools to speed development and satisfy your needs.
Call Today For A Free Evaluation and Quote: 415-488-6476
Comments & Responses